3 months and counting on 20 March 2009 , 5:32 AM
I have a bad fever :c
After canoeing, out of all the cold/hot water currents, my body was quite warm just as it should and would.
But it slowly developed into a fever (very unusual).
Could have been the Tom Yam banmian I had for lunch at Bishan.

Training was very fun and exciting today :)
I would say I'm disappointed that many J1s didn't turn up at MacRitchie today.

In the morning, I was there to finish up some Econs homework and revision before heading out for J8 to get lunch and then to study.
David, Adam, Mark, Clifford and I were there in the morning.
After lunch and slightly into the evening there was Mark, Clifford, Anthony and myself!
ONLY!
Where did the other 19 J1s go?

So now there's no training today and everyone missed out their chance on practising to gain stability on the K-canoes.

One-star course this Saturday (tomorrow) :)
And IJ band camp this week!
I intend to go down during lunch time :D:D

<3

Labels: , ,



EMAIL /

Rafael, 18
SR Junior College



Nel -
Nat -
Jon -
WS -
Ken -
Sam -
Josh -
Leon -
Clare -
Ryan -
Reub -
Dawn -
Denise -
Valerie -
Joseph -
Yueying -
Sherlene -


Layout: 16thday x